Fun, uplifting interactive
workshops & performances
We provide high energy, uplifting workshops that suit your needs. We offer a wide range of workshops and performances for your festival, school, organization, community event or party. We perform and facilitate in collaboration with our partner African drumming group, Kubatana, to create a powerful synergy of movement and music bringing life, energy and joy to every occasion.
- Community Events No event too big or too small - talk to us! Community is what we are here for!
- Festivals We love festivals! Hit us up if you would like us to perform or lead a workshop at your festival.
- Parties We love parties! We can perform at any occasion big or small and/or offer fun inclusive workshops at birthdays, weddings, hens parties, etc.
- Corporate Team-building We provide corporate team building workshops which give colleagues a way of collaborating outside of the dominant paradigm of work. Moving and creating music together is a really fun and great way to break the ice, bond and connect, and take collaboration to another level! Everyone can do it!
- School Workshops We love to work with kids. Jenny can offer West African dance workshops, and bring a fun and friendly vibe to the class, while also teaching the students about where the dances come from and what they mean. Jenny is a qualified Dance/Movement therapist and yoga teacher and can facilitate Afro dance and/or creative therapeutic dance for special needs groups/units/individuals. We also have a collection of approximately 25 drums and can offer hand drumming workshops facilitated by our lead drummer Simon Elwell. All of our workshops encourage participation and contribution, self-management, relating to others, cultural learning, collaboration, and the dance workshops can include a brain dance warm up that is clinically proven to be good for brain development.
- Rhythm 2 Recovery Therapeutic Drumming Groups Simon and Jenny are R2R facilitators, we can bring a therapeutic drumming programme to your group, school or organisation, and as a qualified Dance/MovementTherapist, Jenny can offer this as 1:1 sessions as well and include movement based interventions where useful.
If you can walk you can dance, if you can talk you can sing.